Thursday, April 1, 2010
Flights
Oh wow...now I am sure we are going...Bill and I will leave Buffalo at 5:10 on Monday the 5th and arrive at JFK at 6:50. Tracy and her family leave Atlanta at 3:05 and arrive at 6:00. Lori and the Haneys leave at 4:14 and arrive at 6:00. Anne-Marie and Greg are going into New York on the Fourth of July and will meet us at the airport. Our flight leaves at 9:55 pm and arrives on Tuesday the 6th at approimately 9:30 am. Flight numbers and such we will get to you later but it will be on a Delta flight over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! WHOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteSo, perhaps I'm a bit slow, but does this mean that we are leaving IAD at 4:14pm and getting in to JFK at 6:00 and then meeting everyone for the 9:55pm flight flight to Shannon? Now that I write this and compare it to your post, I think this is exactly what it means.
Have they started the return flights yet? If we wanted to stay in NYC an extra day before flying out would that muck up the works? (Ok to say yes ;) )
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's all I have to say. :)
ReplyDeleteLori: too bad you couldn't have gotten your extra NYC day on the trip out with us...that would have been a blast!
ReplyDeleteLaugh Tracy! :)
ReplyDeleteAnne-Marie - yeah wish we'd thought of that before hand. As it is I don't think that we'll do the extra day at the end...in part because of the lack of vacation days and in part because Wayne's folks may be watching the house for us and I'm sure they'll be anxious to get back to their own house!