Monday, April 26, 2010

IRISH SONGS

Okay, I will give Lori two more days to get Peter to help her with the answers to the first quiz. Now, let's see how many songs about Ireland or with Ireland/Irish in the title/words you can name. You can only name one unfil someone else puts in an answer. (There is one you will probably name that isn't but since for 65 years I thought it was Irish I will allow it and tell you the truth after awhile.) Have fun.

10 comments:

  1. Good one!!! Jo - you are the first!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is 'My Bonnie Lies over the Ocean' Irish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...both of those are the ones I was thinking of...let me see....

    can we fake one?? You take the high road...I'll take the low road..and I'll get to IRELAND...afore ye... (I know, I know..it isn't Ireland. but I'm coming up dry here.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny Boy??? Is that Scottish or Irish? (Crud...supposed to be ABOUT Ireland or with it isn the name...sigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen...:) Little shout out to Ma! Is it cheating if I read one of my Nora Roberts' books set in Ireland? I think one trilogy is about a singing family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It can be about Ireland, have Ireland/Irish in the title or connected to Ireland. That should open it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Irish Lullaby
    (too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey...Bono from U2 is Irish...can I use the song "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" for credit?

    ReplyDelete